Notice, Laugh, Move on!


But it feels like you're not in your zone. It never been home for you. You can't connect with people cause you see things from another side, I mean from the right side. And the thing is that I'm not a talkative person, and what I mean by that is that small talk or gossiping doesn't interest me at all. In fact, when I used to mingle with a lot of people and gossiping without noticing, I used to feel ashamed at night. But now I respect my principles.
I'm becoming more silent, calmer and calmer, mature and focused on what matters. But man, I notice how people are full of bullshit, whether it's at work, in my activities or at street. Like when you a boss who's talking behind his new recruit back and making fun of him cause he mentioned that he got overwhelmed. or some people making fun of a fat boy who's just in a internship period. Man you laugh your ass off and it doesn't make you sad or angry.
I started seeing who's behind the shot before reacting, I cannot react to you if you're not psychologically stable enough, cause I can notice if what you're saying about me is logical, you just on your feelings or your projecting your insecurities on me.
I study everything, every damn thing, I suffered from severe anxiety and clinical depression for two years. I studied psychology, the real psychology, I worked with a lot of coaches, I even helped others go through their depressions. So analyzing who's around me, especially loud and childish people is an easy task.
The lesson is to not react to everything thrown at you, laugh, laugh cause you're conscious and awake enough to realize that they're just projecting their fears, insecurities and complexes on you. Notice, laugh, move on!


Comments

Popular Posts